Perils of Rosella 3D Remake Forums

Full Version: Bonjour le monde
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi people,

I'm a boy (of France) who loved King's Quest my childhood (I have only played at 7) fan Rosella & Valanice. I already had a small preference for the beautiful blonde, and the bogeyman traumatized me quite some timeWink.

I flollow your project for several months now, and I played the demo I found very promising ... I look forward to news and wonder at where you are exactly (!)

If you need help, I'm here. Smile

Salut les gens,

Je suis un garçon (de France) qui a aimé King's Quest toute mon enfance (je n'ai joué uniquement qu'au 7) fan de Rosella & Valanice. Petit déjà j'avais une préférence pour la belle blonde, et le croque-mitaine m'a traumatisé pas mal de temps Wink.

Je suis votre projet depuis quelques mois déjà, et j'ai joué à la démo que j'ai trouvé très prometteuse... J'attends des news impatiemment et me demande ou vous en êtes exactement (?!)

Si vous avez besoin d'une aide, je suis là. Smile

Bonjour et bienvenue, mon ami. (Hello and welcome, my friend.)  Sorry, that's pretty much all the French I know.

I can't really tell you much about the work being done on the project at the moment, but if you could see it, you'd be blown away.

Hi. Welcome to the forums.