Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rosella and Edgar

I'm just curious if you guys are planning on doing a little back story with Rosella and Edgar during the game.  Like an inetaction between the two when she's in his room before the "wedding".  I think that would be really cool, because that could give Rosella more reason of falling in love with Edgar later in the game series.

Keep up the good work!!

~Ellivia22~

In which game did you find Rosella falling in love with Edgar?

(10-03-2013, 12:54 AM)Ellivia22 Wrote:  

I'm just curious if you guys are planning on doing a little back story with Rosella and Edgar during the game.  Like an inetaction between the two when she's in his room before the "wedding".  I think that would be really cool, because that could give Rosella more reason of falling in love with Edgar later in the game series.

Keep up the good work!!

~Ellivia22~

Well at the end of KQIV Edgar proposes to Rosella at the end, and she considers it before declining to go save her father. At the end of KQVII they court each other. So I was just wondering if there was going to be any interactions with them in the game you guys are developing.

I also think there should be more scenes. They barely knew each other. My suggestion would be try to make it more harder for Rosella to turn down the proposal at the end with more scenes.

Like after Lolotte throws her in the dungeon could extend that so Edgar and Rosella could talk. Like he stands outside her cell door and they could talk for a bit.

Or they could talk when he gives her the key to free herself.

Well, I don't want to write spoilers but stay tuned because our game won't be a 1:1 exact remake of the original so you can expect several twists...

:-)

Rosella.

(29-04-2013, 01:01 AM)Mike0908 Wrote:  I also think there should be more scenes. They barely knew each other. My suggestion would be try to make it more harder for Rosella to turn down the proposal at the end with more scenes. Like after Lolotte throws her in the dungeon could extend that so Edgar and Rosella could talk. Like he stands outside her cell door and they could talk for a bit. Or they could talk when he gives her the key to free herself.