Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

a bug when trying to flee shark

This happens after I meet the shark and go back a screen to the island. The eye, the hand, and the mouth get blackened out. i can only walk and open my inventory, restore, or quit. of course without the eye or hand working can't do much with the inventory. i've had to restore games even though i got away from the shark. i think it's a bug but thankfully i remember to save often.

Thanks for reporting that.

Can you give some instructions on how to download the game? I have an error when I try to start playing the game. It says:ACI version 3.21.1115 in Globalscript asc line 1760 Error:Error running function' gShowFullScreen'_OnC' Error: Null pointer referenced. Thankyou for releasing the demo finally this means so much to all the kq fans.

(29-04-2013, 02:50 PM)Eire1 Wrote:  Can you give some instructions on how to download the game? I have an error when I try to start playing the game. It says:ACI version 3.21.1115 in Globalscript asc line 1760 Error:Error running function' gShowFullScreen'_OnC' Error: Null pointer referenced. Thankyou for releasing the demo finally this means so much to all the kq fans.

This happens if you don't unzip the files. Make sure you unzip the files before running the KQ4 Remake demo.exe.

The greyed out icon bug has now been fixed in the new version; which you'll find in my feedback thread.  (I've switched the link from the old version to the new one.)   Thank you once again for bringing it to the team's attention.