Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Some Ideas
Big Grin 

I just had some ideas for the game. Tell me what you think:

1.  In the troll cave, Rosella could have two options to beat this guy.:

a. She could trap him, and maybe make him hang upside down, and then they could talk and get a backround story of him. (This one is for more points)

b. Avoid him. Run! (This one is for less points)

2. Before Rosella gives Pan the lute, Pan could talk to her, and give her a background story of him, and how he needs a lute.

3. Rosella could go back to Cupid's pool afterward after she takes the arrows, and she and cupid can talk.

4. At the end of the game, Rosella could actually have a choice:

a. Go with Edgar

b. Save her father.

If the player picks a, Graham dies, and his last words are something like: Oh Rosella, I just wanted to see you one last time.....

If the player picks b, the game goes like the original KQ4.

Well, what do you guys think?  

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Isaac45 for this post:
  • Rosella

We actually have been discussing similar ideas and- should we manage to pull them off- we will have a way for Rosella to deal with the troll, as well as some variations to the end.  But I'd hate to spoil the surprise.

Those are interesting ideas though.

I am glad that the team leader likes my ideas.:-)
I have one more:
At the end of the game with the choice, Genesta can wave her wand, and all the inhabitants of Tamir can appear, and say something about Rosella, and say their last goodbyes. Tongue.
Then she can make her choice, and they will say goodbye.
What do you think?

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

Hmm... I don't know about that one, actually.  Even if she did feel the same way for Edgar right then, I don't think she'd want to just abandon her family like that.  And saying goodbye to everyone would waste a lot of time; which is something her father doesn't have much of.

For the Troll Cave, right after Rosella gets the Fruit and cross over the Gap inside the Cave, a Short Animation should play with the Troll coming after Rosella, thus Rosella either gets the Plank and the Troll falls to its doom, or the Troll walks on the Plank witch it breaks and the Troll still falls. I could've sworn that happened in the Original KQ4 Game.

Im a story driven kind of guy and when something doesent make sense, then i would make up a story of what where how why. Like the Bridle for example, Why would Rosella go in the Ocean to find it. How did it even get there and What motivate here to go there, so upon getting to the Island and opening the Chest, we should see a Picture of a Horse with some Letter that says a Present for you my Daughter in witch obviously the Present never made it, thus Rosella now takes the Bridle.

You know whats bothering me with the near ending of KQ4 is the fact that Rosella simply walks through the Castle of Lolotte with the sleeping Goblins and a Crow flying around in witch you would expect something to happen, so im wondering in KQ4VGA that Rosella should Auto Sneak around the Castle. For the Crow, i think when Edgar gave Rosella the Key and the Message, it should say that he Caged the Bird in witch we dont see it flying around.