Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Team recruitment thread

(14-08-2015, 06:18 PM)pelo88 Wrote:  I really want to help. I just found this project today and it tears my heart out to learn of the tragic setbacks this has suffered. The King's Quest series is near and dear to my heart. The first game I ever played was To Heir is Human (tho I didn't actually survive past escaping until much later in life, after I fell in love with Monkey Island). I grew up on all the Sierra games and helped beta test Quest for Glory 5 which was very exciting. I recently got my nephew into point and click adventure games and was showing him the AGD Interactive remakes on my Android phone. I'm kind of a jack of all trades, done some (mostly architectural) 3d, web development, coding in various languages, am a Linux and Windows Server guru, versed in networking design and virtualization, and professionally oversee major and complex IT projects involving equipment, software, scripting, database design, process development and training. I majored in Philosophy and have written several poetry books, plays, and a novel (nothing published so don't be too impressed lol), I ran my own poetry club and hosted several events. I am very passionate about games with a female protagonist and although I didn't play and finish Perils until after I beat 5 I very much want to be a part of this project in any way I can. I will do my best to recruit others to help. One of my closest friends was a level designer on Halo 5 (he now works for Bungie on Destiny). I'm pretty good at Project Management and driving them to completion with total willingness to roll up my sleeves and help accomplish any task however small. I'll email you so you have my address. I don't want this project to remain stagnant! I'm so sorry it took me so long to find out about it and hope I'm not too late to help.

I wanna to be a tester sytsky@mail.ru

Messages In This Thread
Team recruitment thread - by Jack Stryker - 28-02-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: Team recruitment thread - by Ellivia22 - 03-03-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Team recruitment thread - by Jack Stryker - 04-03-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: Team recruitment thread - by Ellivia22 - 04-03-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Team recruitment thread - by Jack Stryker - 05-03-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Team recruitment thread - by Jack Stryker - 26-01-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Team recruitment thread - by AOnot - 17-02-2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Team recruitment thread - by Zethswey - 02-07-2015, 10:30 AM
RE: Team recruitment thread - by pelo88 - 14-08-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Team recruitment thread - by sytsky - 19-07-2018, 11:54 PM