Registration Date: 08-02-2024
Date of Birth: Not Specified
Local Time: 26-04-2024 at 11:33 PM

paradiserose's Forum Info
Registration Date:
08-02-2024
18-04-2024, 02:57 PM
Total Posts:
7 (0.09 posts per day | 0.67 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads:
4 (0.05 threads per day | 2.99 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online:
2 Hours, 23 Minutes, 13 Seconds
Members Referred:
Total Thanks Received: 0 (0 per day | 0 percent of total 175)
(Find All Threads Thanked ForFind All Posts Thanked For) Total Thanks Given: 0 (0 per day | 0 percent of total 164)
(Find All Thanked ThreadsFind All Thanked Posts)
paradiserose's Most Thanked Post
Post Subject Numbers of Thanks
new here, love demo 2
Thread Subject Forum Name
new here, love demo KQ4 3D Remake
Post Message
Hi, I am new to Unicorn Tales. I really, really love the demo, it is so much fun! I have not played a computer or video game in a long time, the exception being a recently downloaded version of the original KQ4, perils of Rosella. It was fun, I like the point and click, then I found a game with the old type in words. I like the ones with icon browser menus. princess Rosella is my favorite member of the royal family of Daventry.. i first started playing the series when I was 15 I played king's Quest V, Absence Makes The Heart Go Yonder. I read the synopsis of the other games, I like games with good story plots to them. I also played KQ7, The Princeless Bride. King's Quest VII was lot of fun because of the colorful, pretty graphics that were Disney-like. I also like KQVI, which has a beautiful romantic story to it, It was really fun to play, very lively. 

Ahem, about the demo, the graphics are attractive, I like the play making it more complicated, harder to do things. Made me think. In the past I wrote fan fiction stories about king's quest and drew some fan art. I need to color my recent drawings. 

So, good demo, I really hope You all can make a great game out of this, keep moving forward!