Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Demo help

I just came across the demo yesterday, and so far, I'm loving it.  I got past the part with the chest, bottle & whisle...but whenever I blow the whistle it tweets, but nothing else happenes, and whenever I try to leave, Rosella drowns or gets eaten by the shark...am I missing something?

Yes, you are.  Or rather... the whistle is missing something.  Did you get everything from the chest?

Everything it will let me. I took the bridle, pearls, and three piles of gold/silver/jewels. When I try to take more I get "leave some for the next stranded princess" here's a screencap of my inventory -- http://i39.tinypic.com/2lsazph.jpg

Well, here's one more hint:  If you want to fix the whistle, you'll have to wreck something else in your inventory first.

Thanks, Jack. I honestly hadn't thought of that. I tried the item in it's entirety, but didn't think to wreck it.

I finished the demo. I do hope to see a completed version of the game

I just finished the demo with 29 out of 30 points. I can't for the life of me figure out, what I missed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Well, evading the shark and reading the message in the bottle each get you points.  The only other thing I know of, that can be missed, is retrieving the bridle from the chest.  I think that one gives more than one point though.

I just saw this and I have a couple ideas of what you may have missed.  Did you take coins & jewels from the chest?   Also, another thought is, did you climb the tree and look in all four directions.

I'm not sure if the second one gives a point, but I'm pretty sure the first one does.