Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hi, new here

Welcome to the forum.

I had that problem in school too.  My real name is Danny and there was often other Dannys in my classes and so I'd have to write the first letter of my last name on my papers, or write my name as "Daniel" instead.  Although I would later find out that I share a name with historical figures like Daniel Boone or great fictional heroes like Sir Daniel Fortesque.  Not to mention, famous celebrities like Danny Elfman or Danny Kaye; who starred in one of my favorite movies - The Court Jester.  (It's an old and lesser known movie, but I have a big family and we owned it on VHS when I was a kid.)

I've always been fond of paladins and rangers myself.  One of my brothers used to play the Ultima series and, when I read the part of the Ultima V manual about paladins, I thought it was awesome how they had the abilities to destroy the undead and heal the wounded.  I was also a big fan of Robin Hood, as a kid, and I've loved all the different variants of his story - from the Disney fox version to the Men in Tights movie.  Although, while Conquests of the Longbow is one of my favorite Sierra works, I didn't discover it until my adult years - the early 2000s.

I didn't used to care much for fairies, but grew to like them, because of characters like Erana and Genesta.  And while I generally don't care for any of the live action Disney remakes, I very much adore the fairy version of Maleficent and, had I been in Stefan's place, I would've probably just taken my chances living with her.

Messages In This Thread
hi, new here - by paradiserose - 10-02-2024, 07:04 PM
RE: hi, new here - by Jack Stryker - 12-02-2024, 02:24 PM