Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

maybe all 3 groups work together to finish game

1st like to give my condolences. 2nd thing i know magic mirror stopped working there version but is Nightfable and Westend Studios still working on there remake ?

Maybe a suggestion all 3 groups Magic Mirror,Nightfable and Westend Studios, and Unicorn tales could work together to help finish the project that Karen started.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to daleks13 for this post:
  • Rosella

Welcome Dalek,

I like your idea.

(09-12-2013, 11:33 AM)daleks13 Wrote:  

1st like to give my condolences. 2nd thing i know magic mirror stopped working there version but is Nightfable and Westend Studios still working on there remake ?

Maybe a suggestion all 3 groups Magic Mirror,Nightfable and Westend Studios, and Unicorn tales could work together to help finish the project that Karen started.

Well, I'd be willing to accept any help we can get.  Has anyone asked them about it yet though?

I have tried to contact NightFable, I sent her an email & tried to contact her via the AGS forums.

I think that she is our best candidate as I know that Karen highly approved of her.

(11-12-2013, 12:08 AM)Jack Stryker Wrote:  

Well, I'd be willing to accept any help we can get.  Has anyone asked them about it yet though?