Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Favorite Character

I was just wondering who everybody's favorite character is in the King's Quest series.  Mine would have to be Aexander, because despite all he went through with Manannan he is still able to be brave and noble like his father, King Graham.   I also like it when he performs spells Smile

Rosella is a close second favorite Smile

What about you guys?

I think that sums up my feelings too.  Plus, Alexander is able to defeat Alhazred in a sword fight- despite obviously having never wielded one in his life (or maybe it was just really heavy, in either case...)- after challenging death itself, all for the woman he loves.  Go, Alexander!

And yeah, Rosella would be my second favorite too.  She may not be much of a fighter, but you gotta love a woman who's brave enough to venture into all those dangerous places for her family's sake, and is able to emerge without a scratch on her. Go, Rosella!

Thank you,

You are too generous (blush)

I did what I had to do for my loved ones.

Rosella.

(04-05-2013, 04:15 PM)Jack Stryker Wrote:  

I think that sums up my feelings too.  Plus, Alexander is able to defeat Alhazred in a sword fight- despite obviously having never wielded one in his life (or maybe it was just really heavy, in either case...)- after challenging death itself, all for the woman he loves.  Go, Alexander!

And yeah, Rosella would be my second favorite too.  She may not be much of a fighter, but you gotta love a woman who's brave enough to venture into all those dangerous places for her family's sake, and is able to emerge without a scratch on her. Go, Rosella!

Favorite Hero: Alexander. Just had a lot of fun playing KQ3 and KQ6.

Favorite Villain: Alhazared & Malicia. A tie for me. Because well both managed to create so much chaos for several people. Alhazared stealing treasures, killing Cassima's parents, trying to take over the kingdom, etc. Maliicia freezing Mab, turning Ceres into a tree, Atis into a stag, kidnapping King Otar, ruining the river of life, list goes on. Both did a lot of damage to their areas that the Alexandra, Rosella, or Valanice had to stop.