Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sad news to report

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with great sorrow that I must now type these words:

A few weeks ago, we lost contact with one of our team members: Karen, who went by the username "The Minstrel."  However, we have now learned from her family that she was recently admitted to the hospital for health complications.  And it makes my heart heavy to say, that she has passed on.

We at Unicorn Tales all grieve for her loss, and our deepest condolences go out to her family.  Karen was a very talented artist and a good friend to us all.  I never had the pleasure of meeting her in person, but- like the rest of us- I truly felt a bond with her through our conversations and was astounded by her fantastic contributions to the project.  Therefore, since we know how much she would have loved to see the project finished and know that she helped to make it happen, we at Unicorn Tales hereby give you our pledge to finish the King's Quest IV remake; which will now be dedicated in Karen's memory.

Rest in peace, Karen.  Neither your friendship, nor your work on the project, will ever be forgotten.

Karen was a very dear friend and a genius graphic designer.

She won't be forgotten, and her work is all over the internet.

May her soul rest in peace.

Avi.

(24-11-2013, 11:10 PM)Jack Stryker Wrote:  

A few weeks ago, we lost contact with one of our team members: Karen, who went by the username "The Minstrel."  However, we have now learned from her family that she was recently admitted to the hospital for health complications.  And it makes my heart heavy to say, that she has passed on.

We at Unicorn Tales all grieve for her loss, and our deepest condolences go out to her family.  Karen was a very talented artist and a good friend to us all.  I never had the pleasure of meeting her in person, but- like the rest of us- I truly felt a bond with her through our conversations and was astounded by her fantastic contribituions to the project.  Therefore, since we know how much she would have loved to see the project finished and know that she helped to make it happen, we at Unicorn Tales hereby give you our pledge to finish the King's Quest IV remake; which will now be dedicated in Karen's memory.

Rest in peace, Karen.  Neither your friendship, nor your work on the project, will ever be forgotten.

http://unicorntales.org/kq4-perilsofrosella-remake/2013/kq4-general-category/heart/

(25-11-2013, 10:53 AM)Admin Wrote:  

Karen was a very dear friend and a genius graphic designer.

She won't be forgotten, and her work is all over the internet.

Avi.

(24-11-2013, 11:10 PM)Jack Stryker Wrote:  

We at Unicorn Tales all grieve for her loss, and our deepest condolences go out to her family.  Karen was a very talented artist and a good friend to us all.  I never had the pleasure of meeting her in person, but- like the rest of us- I truly felt a bond with her through our conversations and was astounded by her fantastic contribituions to the project.  Therefore, since we know how much she would have loved to see the project finished and know that she helped to make it happen, we at Unicorn Tales hereby give you our pledge to finish the King's Quest IV remake; which will now be dedicated in Karen's memory.